Monday, November 9, 2009

Where I Have Been and What Is Coming

Do not despair my children, Love in the Time of Lebron is not dead. We are emerging from our cocoon, stronger than ever. The NBA season has started. Tonight, the University of North Carolina Men's Basketball season will begin. On the 13th of November, the University of North Carolina Women's Basketball season will begin. As of now, I want to go ahead and say that I'm going to make a serious commitment to all three of these topics. Here is what you have to look forward to.

1. I'm finishing the Pre-Season Team Previews. I know the season has started Fuck it. Whatever.
2. UNC men and women's team previews. One of these is actually likely to debut before the season starts.
3. Game previews and recaps for the UNC teams (mostly just recaps with the odd preview).
4. All the inessential basketball information your heart desires (Caron Butler's Mountain Dew problem!)
5. More dumb essays.
6. A column about fantasy basketball.
7. A VIDEO PODCAST?!

See you soon, wonderfuls.

No comments:

Post a Comment